Careers at RUSVM
To make a difference, you have to be different. That’s what we strive to be.
A career with Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) is more than just a job; it is an extraordinary opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative community of passionate professionals making a difference every day by advancing human and animal health through the power of education.
We make a difference by providing our students with an unparalleled learning experience as they prepare for lifelong career success as today’s veterinarians and tomorrow’s leaders. Ross Vet colleagues thrive in a culture that encourages personal growth and professional development, bringing meaning and purpose to everything we do.
The Research & Pathology building referenced in the video is now open, read more about it.
What We Look for in a Colleague
Our students tell us that our close-knit community of faculty and staff who are eager to help is what makes Ross Vet special. That’s something we value and hope you do, too. We seek candidates who share our passion for education, community and service to help us continue our special tradition of collaboration, taking real interest in students and each other.
Community is a big reason we have few locums/visiting professors. Our students and colleagues forge strong relationships in a culture that values mutual success and high performance with a strong feeling of pride in accomplishments and connection to peers.
Colleague Benefits of Ross Vet & St. Kitts
Our setting in beautiful St. Kitts brings unique advantages and benefits to Ross Vet colleagues:
- A dynamic international community of colleagues in a unique island setting that fosters a melting pot culture of new ideas and opportunities
- Outstanding research opportunities abound in our new 19,000-square-foot Research and Pathology Building. Learn more.
- Competitive salaries and no income taxes in St. Kitts
- Outstanding benefits are available that may include Global Living Allowance and Annual Travel, Health and Wellness, Paid Time Off, professional-development allowance, and much more
- Relocation and repatriation benefits are available for those who qualify
- Superb onsite preparatory school for the children of our faculty and staff
- An island paradise setting known for beautiful beaches, pristine tropical forests and friendly locals with a warm tropical climate year round